COVID19 UPDATE - WE ARE OPEN!
As we all deal with the complexities of COVID19, we are taking measures to distance ourselves as much as we can to minimize the risk for our employees and customers while still providing a high level of service by implementing several safeguards.
Please use the following guidelines to ensure that we are able to do everything possible to safeguard your health and that of our valued employees:
Communication should be done via telephone or email
MN Feed Office: 320-564-3129 or 800-642-1669
Customer pickup and deliveries:
* Please call ahead to arrange a pickup time. This will allow us to provide service as efficient as possible, reducing the risk of potentially spreading the virus.
* Ring bell to alert staff of your presence
* Driver must return to vehicle
* Invoices/Purchase Orders will be brought out to the vehicle by MN Feed staff or sent electronically if requested.
* Stop in lot, open doors & place paperwork on pallet(s) to be unloaded.
* Ring bell to alert staff of your presence.
* Back up to dock and stay in your truck
* MN Feed staff will unload pallets
* Upon completion of unloading, you will be informed by MN Feed staff when you are free to pull away and secure your trailer doors.
MN Feed Sales Representatives
Our sales representatives are currently working from home and will continue to stay in contact with customers. Please leave a detailed message on their cell phones and they will respond as soon as they are able..
Mike Dolney 320-360-1283
Rich Schmahl 605-880-8917
WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING AS WE TAKE PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT THE HEALTH AND WELL-BEING OF OUR EMPLOYEES, CUSTOMERS AND COMMUNITIES. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE CALL.
MFD OFFERS DELIVERY IN MINNESOTA, NORTH AND SOUTH DAKOTA, IOWA, WISCONSIN AND NEBRASKA.
*Ask your SALESMAN for SEMI-LOAD PRICING on SALT & DISCOUNTS on LARGE ORDERS